Monday, January 21, 2008

My Final Semester Begins...

My last semester is one I hope to go out with a bang. I have a schedule that sets up nicely (w/ the option of still making one class online so that I can go to class everyday but friday). Last semester was nice, but this semester could be even better! I have to like the fact that I made it through the last three years of my college life and I hope that it never ends. Sadly, I graduate in May. I have done so much yet experienced so little. At least I can claim that I went to Chicago, visited a sister school of Chaminade (University of Dayton) & went to historic places & went to concerts & sporting events. I have also met some cool yet interesting people I now call friends.
But now it's time to focus hard. Yes I will come across more new people (a few of which dig me already) & go to the best shows (Kokua Festival, Incubus w/ Silversun Pickups, The Police, & more) as well as go to places that I can now freely experience now that I am 21, & go to da beaches that are literally in my backyard. Like Sean Kingston, I can take you anywhere in da 808 because I run it! Anyways, I need to get it on with my studies & get focused on trying to start up the next chapter in my life, & get a great job after my college life is over. I will take the first step of a million more but @ least I'm moving forward...
Soundtrack to my blog:
Sean Kingston, Take You There
Staind, Everything Changes
Hoobastank, Moving Forward
Papa Roach, Time is Running Out
Foo Fighters, Long Road To Ruin
OneRepublic, Stop & Stare
Matchbox Twenty, How Far We've Come
Buckcherry, Everything
Three Days Grace, Never Too Late
Skillet, The Older I Get

No comments: