Sunday, October 18, 2009

i would like to apologize to my once good friends...

...for all the BS i said in my previous blog. My last post has been deleted. I may have said some things that weren't meant to be said. I also didn't think about what i saw. I reacted without realizing the other person's feelings. I could have gotten a beat down. I could have kept quiet but I had to put them on blast when i didn't have to. I also need to know if its my battle. If its not, I'll stay out of it.

So to my friends who have been affected (or deleted me as a FB friend) over the events of the last couple of days I would like to say i'm sorry for my actions. I didn't intend to hurt them or for any of that. It was wrong. It's not me. At my age, I should not be jealous. I should let it go. I hope that we can still be friends (or be readded) & that I'm willing to make it up to them & get things to work out. I know it will take time to repair the damage but the clock is ticking (no pun intended). My hope is that everything will come full circle & that we are all friends here in the end. I am willing to do whatever it takes to do earn that trust back. It's time to transform my attitude and get back in the game of life. The old me is dead & gone. Time to make things right.

Mahalo.
-Daniel

No comments: