Friday, November 7, 2008

Three days later...


I'm not surprised that Obama was picked. This shirt that I saw one summer day in NYC said it all. It's ringing true now. It will be interesting to see what will happen next. The economy is bad. Hopefully a new administration will equal better jobs & improved living for all. Especially me, since I have been hit hard with not finding a job. I will go to Grad School & be able to support myself and be able to stand on my own better than I did receiving my bachelors degree back in May. I can only hope good is coming with that change...

Anyways I got to enjoy a day off. I ran, went to da mall, then went to Kailua for a farmers market, then went back to town to check out "Da Boat," a ferry ride from Aloha Tower to Kalaeloa boat harbor. It was a neat ride. Then caught the bus back to town @ The Varsity, where I chilled with a few friends n drinks. Then left to go to a Metromix promo, where I write regularly @ honolulu.metromix.com and got passes to see that new James Bond Movie (heard it may not be as good as the others). Then home so I can work my butt off tomorrow. Well, hope all is well in your world. It is in mine. Late.
-D-Money

No comments: