Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ohio Pro (Part 2 of my trip to the midwest)

Saturday like hulk hogan, D-rockmoney was running wild!

I got back late after the bars close @ 2:30am but got up early to go to a bar @ 6am & returned in time to send Mike off to West Virginia with his friends. Then the running wild part started.

Was going to the Mall but decided to blaze to the Queen City! Beautiul Day in Ohio Nei. Thats what I say. Anyway I drove to Kentucky to get some chicken & some lovin (i mean lottry ticket & gas) then drove back to see the Cincinatti Stadiums, Arena & the area where 3 Doors down shot the "It's Not My Time" video a year ago.

Then back to Dayton before going to Columbus, where I drove by the Crew Stadium, "The Ohio State University" & the scene in & around the "Red Light District," the arena district. Where I could have seen Yung Joc but opted for more of a mix of cheap, strong drinks @ bars with no cover, & some new cuties for friends. (More on the so called friends who bailed on me later).

They party big, & cheap too! I drank enough to survive & advance (hookup) then returned to an empty Dayton, where I was blasting Ghost Town from the Shiny Toy Guns on the way back.

Sunday was my day of rest & Palm Sunday. I got my palm then went to the Outlet mall for some good clothes i'm rocking now. Then Dayton Mall before the storm was coming down.

For the record, I said i wasn't going to Detroit but when i heard of a free concert I wanted to jump on it, esp. with Staind, Fergie, & Gym Class Heroes. I passed the airport & wanted to cry.

So I decided to turn the car around & stay in Dayton for Wrestlemania! Went to Roosters, & Hooters to see die hard fans cheer on Taker, Cena, Triple H, & CM Punk win their matches. Great night, then home to pack. But not before my last supper @ Golden Corral.

Woke @ 8am yesterday (EDT) then off to the airport, where god was able to bring me home, but not without a D-Money first: Snow! I did my best Lebron impersonation with the snow before flying to the go, where i litteraly wanted to eat some leftover snow. Then SFO to beautiful weather before I returned home before dark & UNC winning the National Championship.

I can say that I have walked & drove my road to redemption on this trip (without the going to jail part) & met many allies, colleagues, & friends. Some new, some lost. No regrets about what I did & didn't do, & i forgive & forget the people who I tried to reach but failed. But I found me, & all I can be when I finish my MBA next year. The party's over. Back to reality tonight!

Props:
Noelani, random new girls, Brigid, Mike, Beth, Rob, Mallory, 344 Nassau St, Brendan & all the people that have hollered @ me

Heat:
Gina C, Michaela K, Anina Q, Katie S, & those I wanted to see but blew me off!

-Drockmoney

P.S.: Thanks for the memories Dayton! Will never go back (to ok).

No comments: