Saturday, April 18, 2009

On Point!

Good to be home. As much as I will miss being on the mainland, its all chill here. House parties are risky anyway since if you are the only of age person in the room you may get hit hardest by all them snitches under 21 when it comes to popo questions. 

Anyways, not too much going on around town except praying for those on Awakening #21 as well as the start of the NBA playoffs & stuff. Meeting new people as always & chilling in good places. 

I definitely will be going to the Mainland again either this summer or this September (during a break in my masters) to reunite with my west coast homies. Hard to debate whether the 614 is better than the 619. But the O don't deserve me if the people from there screw with me or not get back to me. 

Anyways good times then good times now. Thats all i care to think about. Also, got the Cavs winning the NBA finals & the most anticipated May 1st ever. What will happen then? Stay tuned.

-Drockmoney

No comments: