Sunday, January 25, 2009

Revolutionary Reunion Coming...

The next couple weeks will be very good to me. Friday despite class will be a great night. Debating whether to go to the Shiny Toy Guns concert or go to a friend's last dinner. Either way, one will be happy, the other I will break their heart. I don't, however, want to spend too much money. But I gotta do what I gotta do to be happy. I definitely will be happy either way while having regret for someone else. I also gotta carry stuff going straight from class. Will make a decision before friday afternoon and sticking too it. Also, got the Super Bowl, the BJ Penn Fight, then the Pro Bowl. Going to be a great couple weeks, outside of Grad School n work. Def need a new job.

Good last couple of days away from staying out late. Too tired from work & class. Taking a little break. Chinese New Year Chinatown was great. So was Revolutionary Road. Sad but good. Better than Slumdog Millionare, Notorious, or even that Underworld movie. Great choice. Second great movie I saw lately. Well off to bed. More to do, less time to do it later. Shoots.
-D-Mo-Ro-So-Lo-Bo-Yo-Sho

No comments: