Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reflection

I'm stepping my game up. It's time to prove my doubters wrong. At work, at home, in class, around town, everywhere i go. There are people who say things you don't want to hear (friends included). I have learned hard this weekend that you don't need to be everywhere to have a good time. You need to pick and choose wisely. Otherwise, if u do it all too soon, you might miss something (or in my case, lose it). I need to set aside my plans n be ready for them and plan everything (even the now). So I will take a break the next few days (outside of work n class) so I can be ready to go for Saturday. I am ready for the rest of winter to be over already so I can get back to Spring!
-Daniel "the rockmoney maker" Lee Soon

P.S. Tikis March 13! Be there!

No comments: