Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The End has come

Its time to move on from a great friendship. I am about to go 3/3 in chilling with three of the first girls I met my first semester (after a long time away from chilling with them). One has been here all summer & just graduated. One went home & came back to work & graduated with me. The third came back just for graduation. The third girl I chilled @ The Varsity with & partied like the good old days. The second I was thrilled to take to a concert & we had a great time. The first was the one I really got to know over the past 4 years, including several concerts we had a blast @. All three are great friends & we had great memories, but its time to say goodbye to all three. I did what I had to do with the first 2. But tonight, I will say goodbye to one of my best friends after meeting up with her. This is going to be good. The eve of New Years Eve will go down as one of the most interesting moments of 2008. Can't wait to see what final memory I can make before 09. I will miss them all, as will the great year of 2008. New Blog before the New Year coming. I leave you with a life lesson through this music video. New Stuff.
-D-Money

No comments: