Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka...

from the 808! Hope everyone has a great christmas. Great to have a great christmas & hope all is good. Hate that I work early tomorrow but since I am manager @ Sears, it goes with the responsibility until I can find better work. Like I said, I am planning to leave Sears sometime within the next three months since the economy is expected to improve & Sears has nowhere to go but in the "right" direction (you know what i mean, downhill!). Well I did enjoy the Disco last week & after work tomorrow, I'm gonna get what Santa forgot (but thrilled to have a new phone) & go chill with my homegirl for her b-day & take advantage of a few open bars around town. I am featured in a photo with Hoobastank, taken right after the concert @ Dennys. Check it out:
http://www.dennysallnighter.com/index.php/site/blog-entries/aloha_from_hoobahawaii
Photos of the best of 2008 coming, as well as a new years resolution. Til Next time!
-D-RoMo

No comments: